Wednesday, April 24th, 2013
Austin is a wonderful place to live, but the same weather and geographic conditions that make it a great place, also make it great for many of the plants and molds that put substances in the air. Throughout the year, we can be sure to almost always find some allergen in the air. The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America voted Austin, Texas the 2nd allergy capital of the US.
One way to reduce the allergens inside your home is by installing the The Aprilaire 5000 Whole-Home Electronic Air Cleaner. This product has been rated #1 for the last years, and we have personally enjoyed the benefits of the Aprilaire 5000.
How Does It Work?
The Aprilaire Model 5000 Electronic Air Cleaner is an electrically enhanced high efficiency air cleaner that uses an ionization and electric field. It is the first and only residential air cleaner that uses this patented technology. Particles pass a control electrode and enter an intense ionization and electric field. This intense electric field ionizes (applies an electrical charge to) the airborne particles. The charged particles are then attracted to and collected by the air cleaner media, which is maintained at ground by means of the ground electrode. The clean air is then distributed throughout your home. There is no monthly cleaning of collector plates like with other types of electronic air cleaners, in fact, the Model 5000’s media needs to be changed only once a year.
Five Great Reasons Why the Model 5000 is the Answer to Clean Air in Your Home:
- Best Indoor Air Quality—no other air cleaner captures over 98% of airborne contaminants down to one micron in size 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Peace of Mind—kills captured bacteria and spores and permanently traps particles, leaving absolutely no chance of them being released back into the air.
- Convenient—once-a-year service takes less than 20 minutes—it works silently and invisibly and you’ll dust less often.
- Whole-Home—can clean the air in every room of your home more than four times every hour.
- Energy Savings & Protection—keeps dust and dirt from building up on your heating and cooling equipment and ensures the equipment runs at peak efficiency—maximizing the life of your valuable equipment.
For more information, go the Aprilaire website,www.aprilaire.com. This product is definitely worth looking into.